Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 47816
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Customer Service Rep for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Call Center, Inbound/Outbound Calls, Customer Service
Job Duties of the Customer Service Rep:
- Provide exceptional professional customer service by being the first point of contact for initiating all incoming relocation requests via phone, emails and on-line submission. This also includes being the first point of contact for customer queries regarding office reconfigurations, carpet jobs, 5+ moves, and various team related responsibilities as well as queries that need to be routed to 3rd parties (movers, construction services, conference room services, etc.)
- Gather information necessary to assess how requests should be executed. Determine if requests should be processed, assigned or routed to a 3rd party based upon departmental, divisional, and corporate business initiatives.
- Coordinate the resources required to plan and execute a 1-5 person move while maintaining scheduling parameters set forth by support trades. Act as liaisons between trades and customers for post move issues and exceptional or expedited processing circumstances. Maintain good working relations with trades, clients and departmental staff: communicate and update changes in process, support and execution.
- Work independently to intake and process the necessary information to complete 1-5 person move requests yet understand how this role connects with the extended team and how good communication and being a team player is a necessity for success in this role.
- Provide backup assistance to other departmental personnel as requested.
Job Requirements of the Customer Service Rep:
- Be proficient using software tools required including Manhattan, MAXIMO, Office 365 Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Snag-it.
- 6 months 3 years of experience.
- Must be able to learn and follow detailed instructions, use a variety of resources and possess good organizational skills to provide accurate information
- Must demonstrate patience, tact, empathy and problem solving skills with consistently good voice quality.