Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 48405
HireLevel is searching for an Call Center HR Support for our client located in North Chicago, IL!
The HR Support will often provide the first and often, the most lasting impression with customers, and therefore must represent our values for acting with the highest standards for service, professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Chicago, IL
Hours: Monday Friday | 8AM 5PM
Similar Positions: Human Resources, Resources, Recruitment, Call center
Responsibilities of Call Center HR Support:
- Takes inbound or places outbound calls to provide information to customers.
- Utilize a database to retrieve customer or company information for communications.
- Coordinate with other staff members and supervisors to ensure optimal coverage of communication channels with available staff resources.
- Work with a sense of urgency appropriate for conditions.
- Meet or exceed standards for both schedule adherence and reliability.
- Executes on initiatives to increase productivity, employee performance, and employee engagement.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Requirements for Call Center HR Support:
- 2-5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination
- Bachelor s Degree required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills with ability to multi task and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Very good computer literacy (MS Office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Workday and Fieldglass experience is a plus
- Must meet client s background, drug screening and immunization requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.