Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 46182
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in Crystal Lake, IL
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Similar Positions: Customer Care, Dispatcher, Social and Human Service Assistant, Public Relations Specialist, Support Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Client Relations
Job Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts. Runs stock reports to check for product availability.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests, and posts inventory records.
- Traces orders as required and notifies customers of any activity concerning their merchandise, including shipping and tracing information.
- Maintains current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepares any report concerning customer services activities and performs other customer service and company related duties as necessary.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
Job Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 6 months of related experience or training.
- Experience with AS400 operating systems and warehouse management systems preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.