Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 46889
HireLevel is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client located in Lake Forest, IL.
Are you looking for a fast-paced call center environment? Do you have a customer service background and an analytical mindset? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for Customer Service Representatives on a contract basis in their busy call center. This position will handle a high volume of calls with speed and accuracy, demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills and use multiple operating environments to meet the needs of customers.
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Title: Customer Service Rep
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Hours: Monday Friday, 9AM 6PM
Similar Jobs: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Office Clerk
Job Responsibilities of the Customer Service Rep:
- Inbound and outbound customer calls and provide customer assistance
- Utilize database to retrieve customer or company information
- Use detailed instructions and resources to do acquired tasks
- Multitask and use good organizational skills at all times
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, such as; Windows, DOS, Mainframe, Lotus Notes, Excel, and Word-Organize and handle calls in a timely and effective manner
- All other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Customer Service Rep:
- Bachelor s degree required
- 3-5 years experience required
- Previous experience in an SAP environment is desired
- Maintain highest levels for service; professionalism; accuracy and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency
- Utilize multiple systems simultaneously
- Operates independently within department guidelines; acts independently to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve problems and make appropriate decisions. Offer appropriate options based on situation. Recognizes when it is appropriate to escalate to supervisors
- Has authority; responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day execution of duties
- Heavy and speedy keyboarding is required
- Ability to handle difficult customers and to facilitate one-call resolution
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.