Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 49253
HireLevel is looking for a Customer Service Representative with our client in Marinette, WI!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Marinette, WI
Compensation: Up to $16 per hour, based on experience
Similar Positions: Call Center Represtentative, Switchboard Operator, Customer Service
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative:
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service. Determines customer needs and matches appropriate Technician or Team Lead to the need. Communicates the action plan and services to be provided directly to the customer. Ensures work has been performed to the customers expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed. Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Upon completion, reconciles all service requests daily.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need. Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules. Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
- Assists with creation of L&M quotations.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
- Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status (i.E. Outstanding claims, PSA variance, Accounts Receivable issues) and customer satisfaction issues. Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling of tasks are kept up to date in NxGen.
- Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
- May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Service Agent Assistants. Periodically performs duties of the Customer Service Agent Assistant as overflow demands.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned
Requirements of Customer Service Representative:
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of five years of service industry experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.