Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 44949
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a leading communications company with an office in Marion, IL. The ideal candidate has previous office experience and a background in customer service.
Job Category: Customer Service, Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $11-$13 with a 90 day review
Similar Positions: Office Assistant
Job Duties for the Customer Service Representative:
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowledge of products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.