Industry: Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 48832
HireLevel is looking for a Customer Service Representative with our client in Tempe, AZ. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Tempe, AZ
Compensation: $14-$15/hr based on experience
Similar Positions: Call Center Represtentative, Switchboard Operator, Customer Service
Additional Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative :
- Renewal Support
- Vendor Set up
- RMA processes
- Fleet management
- Uniform ordering
- Warranty process
- Certificate of insurance
- Cell phones ordering
- Business license renewal
- Cross training abilities
- Other duties and projects as needed
Job Requirements of Customer Service Representative :
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of five years of service industry experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.