HireLevel is looking for a Customer Service Support with our client in Boca Raton, FL!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Similar Positions: Call Center Represtentative, Switchboard Operator, Customer Service
Responsibilities of Customer Service Support:
- Process and confirm return authorizations
- Validate warranty and issue return authorization
- Investigate and process sales adjustments
- Act as a liaison and document and report shipment discrepancies
- Promptly address customer requests for information
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned
Requirements of Customer Service Support:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of five years of service industry experience
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task and adapt to new systems and processes
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals
- Must be able to meet client’s background check and drug testing requirements
- Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
- If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.