HireLevel is seeking a Customer Support Representative for a client located in Aurora, IL.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing timely responses to all customer inquires including but not limited to: pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, returned mail, etc. with the primary channel of customer contact from incoming mail.
Location: Aurora, IL
Position: Long-term Contract
Pay Rate: $17 an hour
Similar Jobs: Administrative Assistant, Clerical, Data Entry, Customer Service Representative
Shift: Full- Time; 1st shift 8am-5pm
Description for the Customer Support Representative:
- Open, analyze, log, establish CASE, route and follow-up on all inbound mail inquiries.
- Maintain log of returned mail including updating customer information in files to assist in reducing returned mail. Provide updated reports to marketing and other departments as needed.
- Scan documents and attach to CASE for further record documentation and route to appropriate personnel for follow-up.
- Provide back fill assistance for the receptionist during lunch and on other occasions as required.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
Requirements for the Customer Support Representative:
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or the equivalent in related work experience demonstrating basic customer service and phone skills.
- Six or more months of general office experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (telephone, email, interoffice communications).
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and professional.
- Meet background and drug screening verification requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.