HireLevel is looking for a Data & Audit Support Analyst in Miami, FL!
The Data & Audit Support Analyst job family acts as an internal and external liaison for in-house licensing services offered to clients, telemarketing vendors, and internal licensed employees. The LR works primarily with the business units, Accounts Executives, clients, legal department and internal operational areas to mitigate risks for the company and its clients by monitoring and insuring compliance with state licensing laws and regulations.
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Miami, FL
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Responsibilities for Data & Audit Support Analyst :
- Maintains relationships with clients to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the licensing process.
- Builds and maintains a positive relationship with key client contacts.
- Enhances communication process for keeping clients and business unit apprised of licensing regulatory and compliance issues.
- Responsible for client presentations, conference calls, and meetings.
- Researches and resolves licensing questions and problems. Resources used are senior LRs, the licensing system, state websites, individuals at the departments of insurance, and on-line subscription services.
- Manages integrity of client licensing data for compliance purposes by monitoring and evaluating client’s corporate and individual licensing status on a regular basis.
- Researches changes in licensing rules and regulations and analyses impact on licensed clients.
- Analyzes and evaluates information and state requirements specific to each of the 51 US jurisdictions for development of licensing requirements documents.
Requirements for Data & Audit Support Analyst :
- Bachelor Degree or 4-year equivalent work experience
- 4 years of related insurance experience
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to more complex problems and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to prioritize, balance, and respond to competing needs within the organization
- Ability to learn new systems/processes and retain knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Must meet client drug screen and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.