HireLevel is looking for a Product Specialist for our client in Milwaukee, WI! The Product Specialist will support a cohesive website and e-commerce experience by ensuring that all new and existing product titles, descriptions, specifications, promotions, and messages on the website are following established company templates and industry best practices. Strong attention to detail is required to ensure that all information on the site is accurate, complete, and easy for customers to understand.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Compensation: $30+ an hour, based on experience
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Responsibilities of the Product Specialist:
- Accurately enter data and product content into product management database for existing and new skus
- Validate all obtained data to ensure accuracy before publishing on the website
- Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories by routinely cleaning up and removing old SKUs, organize spreadsheets when necessary
- Assign related and associated products to equipment skus to publish online
- Create and organize product data for bundled product templates and import files
- Review and edit supersede list daily for adds, deletes and changes
Requirements of the Product Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field
- 2 or more years of experience
- Must meet client background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.