Job Number: 49397
HireLevel is looking for a Data Analyst for our client located in North Chicago, Illinois!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support for an entire team? We want you! Our client, a major manufacturer in North Chicago, is looking for an Data Analyst to make an immediate impact on office operational efficiencies.
Job Category: Full-Time; 3 Month Contract
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Shift: Monday - Friday | 9: 00am - 6: 00pm
Similar Positions: Transparency Analyst, Data Manager
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Review and analyze data that is submitted in compliance with the Federal Sunshine Act, various State Transparency Laws and Codes of Conduct, as well as for the Grassley Act.
- Ensure all corporate deadlines relating to the submission of data are met
- Coordinate all health care disclosure spending initiatives, including the creation and implementation of the process to ensure compliance with all corporate, federal and state requirements for tracking and reporting health care expenditures
- Maintain and execute Americas Hub procedures and processes, as necessary, to ensure compliance with the corporate transparency policy and guidance document on the tracking and reporting of interactions with HCPs and HCOs
- Create awareness of the Federal Sunshine Act and the various State Transparency Laws and Codes of Conduct across various functional areas for multiple divisions, through training or other means deemed appropriate
- Support ad hoc review and research of data submitted in compliance with the Federal Sunshine Act, various State Transparency Laws and Codes of Conduct, as well as for the Grassley Act, as requested by corporate
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor s degree preferred (Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics)
- Compliance experience
- Proficient with excel
- Detail oriented, organized, can prioritize tasks and multitask effectively
- Has experience analyzing large volumes files
- Verify proper supportive documents is provided
- Ensure data for accuracy and completeness
- Research and investigate questionable transactions
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.