HireLevel is seeking an Data Analyst III for a Fortune 500 company located in Saint Louis, MO!
Job Title: Data Analyst III
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Compensation of the Accountant: $60,000+ annually
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Data Architect, Analytics Manager, Data Engineer
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
Requirements of the Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of statistical analysis
- Healthcare experience preferred
- SQL, Microsoft Office including Excel and Access experience
- Previous project management
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.