Industry: Data Analyst
Job Number: 49316
HireLevel is seeking a Data Coordinator in Chicago, IL. Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience with relational databases and advanced Microsoft Excel techniques.
Position: 6 Month Contract
Pay: $36 an hour
Location: Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Data Analysis
Responsibilities of the Data Coordinator:
- Provide support and technical assistance to manager, data analysts, and cross-functional teams by downloading, archiving, and maintaining multiple datasets for standard monthly reports and ad hoc requests
- Assist in ad-hoc data pulls to support the successful implementation of new initiatives and/or modifications to existing reports to meet dynamic business needs.
- Download, archive, and manage multiple datasets across numerous platforms, portals, and systems
- Prepare and generate reports using data maintained in databases and/or online portals on a set schedule and on an ad-hoc basis
- Facilitate requests for downloading, transferring, and/or transforming of data
- Maintain an inventory of monthly data file receipt and delivery to ensure all data sources have been updated and accounted for
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to coordinate data exchange and timely data file submission and transfer, where necessary
- Support Data Analytics Manager or Director in updating data for data related plans, project needs, policies, and procedures as needed
Requirements of the Data Coordinator:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor s Degree in applicable field or associate s degree + equivalent experience
- Experience with relational databases and advanced Microsoft Excel techniques strongly preferred
- Must meet client background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.