HireLevel is looking for an Data Entry Clerk for our client located in Boca Raton, FL!
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job Type: Full-time; Contract
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay Rate: BOE
Similar Positions: Executive Assistant, Clerical, Secretary
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Managing contract data properly through a special data cleansing project. Will be responsible for ensuring proper management of master service agreements and individual site contracts and systems.
- Research and check information for accuracy and completeness, record set-up in the system, data entry etc. and putting contracts and credentialing documentation in process.
- Identifying/incorporating the best existing data resources from various internal sources, and then concentrate specifically on item-level validations, corrections and data entry on an ongoing basis. Assist with the development of improved processes and technology for integrity data collection, processing, quality control/assurance and management.
- Utilizing data obtained from a combination of different sources to generate spreadsheets, reports and presentations based on department goals and company methodology. This position will also work closely with the team to develop an analytics roadmap that informs technological reporting tool development company-wide
- Analyze data validation reports, trouble shoot data errors to identify root cause and working with business or IT resource to resolve data errors.
- Communicate with analysts and IT team to address data discrepancy.
- Create and maintain reporting in Microsoft Excel and in data quality tool to report data quality.
- Provide training to new and current employees
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel Pivot Table/Chart, formulas and filters
- Experience with Business Objects reporting tools
- 3-5 years of Data Entry experience
- Strong problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask by using superior organizational skills
- Ability to work with the entire Microsoft office Suite of products with a special emphasis on Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able work effectively alone and in team setting
- Organized and good time management
- High School Education
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.