HireLevel is looking for an Data Entry Clerk for our client located in Boca Raton, FL!
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for managing contract data properly through a special data cleansing project and ensuring proper management of master service agreements and individual site contracts and systems.
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Times: Monday - Friday | 6:00am-4 :30pm
Pay Rate: $10.86+ per hour
Similar Positions: Executive Assistant, Clerical, Secretary
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Research and check information for accuracy and completeness
- Record set-up in the system, data entry etc.
- Putting contracts and credentialing documentation
- Identifying the best existing data resources from various internal sources
- Utilizing data obtained from a combination of different sources to generate spreadsheets, reports and presentations
- Analyze data validation reports
- Troubleshoot data errors to identify root cause and work to resolve data errors
- Communicate with analysts and IT team to address data discrepancy
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Microsoft Excel Pivot Table/Chart, formulas and filters
- 3-5 years of Data Entry experience
- Must be able to pass drug test and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.