HireLevel is hiring a Data Entry Clerk in Indianapolis, IN.
Position: Data Entry Clerk
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: M-F, 7:30 am-3:30 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Quality and Fabrication Management team in inputting quality records, running reports using input data, and entering records daily into the system.
As a Quality Data Entry Clerk, you will:
- Type in data provided
- Move data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Accurately input large sums of data
- Perform verification of data by comparing it to source documents
- Review and update existing data, as necessary
- Collect data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Manage and file electric files and/or hard copies after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Meet corporate standards for development activity
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working in a Data Entry Clerk position or in general clerical or administrative support, construction experience a plus
- Good knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware, and peripheral devices
- Basic knowledge of touch-typing systems and database management tools
- Fast typing skills with close attention to detail
- Good command of English - both oral and written
- Strong customer service orientation, flexibility, and professionalism
- Effective communication with all levels of employees – including differing skill sets, education, and experience; able to work with a diverse team
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- High sense of work priority and urgency
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a constantly changing environment
- Above average computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products; technical aptitude to learning internal systems and required packages
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and work on a computer for extended periods of time. The employee may be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, lift, carry, pull, grasp, sit, or bend over for extended periods. The employee must be able to lift, carry and move up to 20 pounds as needed.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral