HireLevel is looking for an Data Entry Clerk for our client located in Marinette, WI!
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Marinette, WI
Job Type: Full-time; 5 Month Contract
Shift Times: Monday - Friday; 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Pay Rate: $12.00-15.00/hour
Similar Positions: Executive Assistant, Clerical, Secretary
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Data input related to vendor master records in SAP and Oracle
- Make follow-up calls to vendors to obtain missing or incomplete information on the submitted forms and validate the information received
- Operates numerical and/or alphabetical key station to transcribe data from standard source documents
- Checks and corrects data entered through terminal or hard-copy
- Relies on instructions and pre- established guidelines to perform the functions
- Ability to enter data at a reasonable speed, which is usually specified as alphanumeric and numeric keystrokes
- Knowledge of software packages required for specialized position, which is project or database driven
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Efficient customer service skills
- At least 1 year experience doing clerical work
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.