HireLevel is looking for a Data Clerk for our client located in Naperville, IL!
Job Title: Data Clerk
Job Category: Full-time, Contract 6-12 months
Shift Times: Monday-Friday (Saturday) 8:00am-4:30pm
Location: Naperville, IL
Similar Positions: Administrative Assistant, Call Center, Customer Service, Office Assistant
Job Duties of the Data Clerk:
- Making outbound calls for verification of customers and or providers appointments.
- Updating documentation on a spreadsheets
- Heavy phone work, along with spreadsheet work (tracking jobs)- 90% of the day talking to providers.
Job Requirements of the Data Clerk:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service soft skills, strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi task and MS Office proficiency.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to remain flexible at all times.
- MS Access is a plus.
- Must meet client’s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.