Job Number: 47345
HireLevel is recruiting for a Database Administrator - Healthcare in North Chicago, IL!
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, IL
What is unique about the client? Temperature controlled, close to bus line, company events, etc.
Similar Positions: Financial Support, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting, Accounting Clerk, Financial Reporting
Compensation of Database Administrator - Healthcare: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Database Administrator - Healthcare
- Responsible for data integrity of the Health care professionals (HCP) database. Provide customer support to internal employees to assist in the identification of a HCP for the purpose of state and federal disclosure laws. Minimum of 93% on-time completion of support requests. Resolve issues identified with company business applications and participate in team cross training.
- Research and properly identify all new HCP requests or apply edits to existing HCP information based on fact finding into the master HCP database accurately and within the specified SLAs; adhere to policy guidelines for data integrity.
- Strategically and tactically manage enterprise data, ensuring high levels of data quality and integrity, availability, up to date domain current state, and consistent enterprise consumption.
- Identify, analyze and report/resolve data issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness.
- Enter new HCP details and edits into the HCP database following best practices & within SLA; adhere to policy guidelines to ensure integrity.
- Facilitate system merges and research of requested data, HCP and Heath care organization data, in conjunction with managers and technical teams, as necessary.
- Communicate the completion of all new and updated requests as defined to support teams or employees.
- Develop and maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of HCP database and its downstream systems to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timely maintenance of all databases.
- Monitor the workflow queues of defined internal systems, to resolve any issues assigned.
- Demonstrate cross functional knowledge to triage any issues and manage relationships by providing single point of contact resolution to all partners.
- Participate in system user acceptance testing and assist in developing test scripts/scenarios as requested.
- Develop and maintain training materials and conduct training to associates when requested
- Perform special assignments for the company or department as needed.
- a Data Governance by ensuring compliance with the enterprise data governance standards, processes, procedures, through joint leadership in the Project and IT governance processes.
Requirements of Database Administrator - Healthcare
- 2+ years of related work experience required.
- Strong organization, typing, data entry skills, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, decision making, independence, analyzing information, results driven, and following policies and procedures.
- Data Governance UI Experience with MDM tool (such as, Informatica MDM, IBM MDM) is preferred.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.