HireLevel is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a Fortune 500 company located in St. Louis, MO!
The DevOps Engineer will proactively work to identify factors impacting the availability of critical endpoints and provide solutions.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Compensation: $60,000+ annually plus full benefit package
Location: St. Louis, MO
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Design, write, and deliver software to improve the reliability, scalability, capacity, and latency of Developer Network services
- Identify recurring problems and build the tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring
- Build the tools and processes to help quickly triage issues and identify the component(s) that need to be fixed
- Identify and build monitoring and alarming solutions
- Work with distributed teams to ensure that components are properly instrumented to be reliably used, monitored, and debugged in the service
- Conduct periodic 24x7 on-call duties
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience with software engineering, enterprise operations support, object oriented programming, automation and consulting with internal customers
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.