HireLevel is looking for a Die Maintenance Technician located in Marion, IL.
Our Client specializes in automotive production for a number of car manufacturers. They offer monthly bonuses and after contract completion an extensive benefit package.
Job Title: Die Maintenance Technician
Job Category: Full-Time
Contract Location: Marion, IL
Shift: 3rd shift
Similar Positions: Maintenance Technician, Tool & Die Repair, Tool and Die Maker, Tool & Die Maintenance Specialist
Responsibilities of Die Maintenance Technician:
· Responsible for overall maintenance & repair of Extrusion dies
· Performs inspections of dies & equipment to determine conformance with specifications
· Perform maintenance of die including inspection, assembly/disassembly, replacement, polishing, filing & other related tasks
· Follow standard work processes & maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
· Will perform other reasonably related tasks within company as required by the Supervisor or Manager
Requirements of Die Maintenance Technician:
· Must be responsible & have good attendance
· Work long hours and overtime as needed
· Ability to understand, follow & implement posted work rules/ company procedures
· Knowledge of mills, lathes, surface grinding techniques
· Knowledge of measuring tools and operations
· Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer