Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 44079
HireLevel is looking for a Automotive Mechanic!
Job Category: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: Bus Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Technician, Fleet Mechanic, General Repair Mechanic, Mechanic, Service Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Transit Mechanic, Truck Mechanic
Additional Responsibilities of Automotive Mechanic:
- Analyzing problems with engines and rectifying the same.
- Carrying out routine service on the engine, including oil and filter changes.
- Rebuilding engines after their efficient lifetime is over.
- Conducting performance tests on vehicle fleets, if overseeing their operation.
- Welding and cutting material if required, using arc welding or flame cutting equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned
Job Requirements of Automotive Mechanic:
- In depth understanding of diesel engines, as well as mechanics and engineering in general.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to find the source of problems / malfunctions and rectify the same.
- Ability to work with hand tools, precision and other equipment.
- Computer skills, as several diagnostic procedures and precision repairs may be carried out with the aid of computers.
- Applicant must meet pre-employment and drug screening requirements.
Compensation of Automotive Mechanic:
- $19/HR Based on Experience
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.