Industry: Medical Administrator
Job Number: 48154
HireLevel is looking for a Dietetic Technician for our client in Mt. Vernon, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? This position is responsible for the ordering and delivery of meals to patients rooms during their hospital stay.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Mt. Vernon, IL
Shift: 7: 00 am - 7: 30 pm
Company Culture: The Dietetic Technician will be working for a healthcare facility that offers outstanding patient experience for a specialized cancer care center. This facility strives to provide high value healthcare and is looking for someone to join their team!
Similar Positions: Dietician
Compensation of the Dietetic Technician: $11/hr
Responsibilities of the Dietetic Technician:
- Demonstrates knowledge of food preparation and service.
- Answer phone and computer messages for ordering of food services
- Assist patients with menu selection based on diet order and patient preferences
- Communicate patient food needs to cooking staff
- Assembly patient trays and deliver food to room
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Dietetic Technician:
- Relevant work experience in culinary arts is preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Food Handler Certificate or ability to receive certificate within 30 days of employment.
- Must meet client specific background requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.