HireLevel is seeking a Director of Contracting & Network Development for a Fortune 500 company located in Tacoma, WA!
Job Title: Director, Contracting & Network Development
Job Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Compensation of the Director of Contracting & Network Development: $100,000+ Based on Experience
Location: Tacoma, WA
Responsibilities of the Director of Contracting & Network Development:
- Implement development activities for the recruitment and contracting of providers in provider networks in new and prospective markets
- Promote, maintain and manage team goals and objectives through effective hiring, performance management, coaching and career development
- Collaborate interdepartmentally for new and existing market expansions to ensure network operations deliverables are identified and completed as defined by the state Request for Proposals (RFPs) and/or state contract
- Manage and conduct effective contract negotiations and develop strategies, tactics and methods for specific network development initiatives
- Manage provider data management functions through a new RFP and/or state contract implementation with strategies that promote provider network
- Monitor operational and financial performance of contracts to guide future recruitment activities and future contract negotiations
- Develop a comprehensive provider network to meet or exceed contractual requirements
- Contribute to the development and use of provider marketing and training materials assuring compliance with all state, federal, and product guidelines in new and existing markets
- Contribute to the development of contract reimbursement methodologies, reimbursement allotment, and covered benefit grid to ensure contracts and fee schedules are performing optimally
Requirements of the Director of Contracting & Network Development:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of recruitment, contracting, or provider relations
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.