Job Number: 47140
HireLevel is recruiting for an Director of Operations in Providence, RI!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic food and beverage organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment! This position is responsible for directing, planning and managing a conglomerate of dining experiences services. The Director of Operations will also oversee routine operations as determined by revenue indicators, labor management, geographic span of responsibility, and several other company concepts.
Job Category: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Location: Providence, RI
What is unique about the client? This client is the global leader in the food and beverage industry creating dynamic dining venues and enriching the customer experience.
Company Culture: This company believes in the Golden Rule and practices it every day. It translates through the customers they serve daily. Our client is also well known for supporting and suggesting continuing education opportunities for employees of all calibers.
Similar Positions: Operations Manager, Senior Operations Manager,
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Director of Operations:
- Oversee daily operations of a multi-concept location and ensures delivery of the highest level of service, sanitation and customer relations
- Develops and implements the annual budget, financial forecasts and other business goals
- Leads unit management to ensure budgeted sales and profit goals are achieved
- Authorizes hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of location associates
- Directs location staff to ensure compliance with applicable company standards, policies, practices and objectives
Job Requirements of Director of Operations:
- High School diploma or (GED) diploma along with 2 years Hospitality or Restaurant Management education preferred
- 3 years of management experience in food and beverage
- Requires an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requires excellent time and project management skills, as well as proven presentation skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of product, quality, and operations standards