HireLevel is hiring for a Dishwasher Technician in Sarasota, FL.
Our client is a family owned and operated industrial dishwashing machine company that is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of commercial dishmachine and laundry equipment. Many of the services are performed within the restaurant industry. The technician is responsible for providing restaurants with customer service while conducting routine and emergency services that require troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing equipment within their kitchen.
The ideal candidate is someone who is willing to work hard, stay up-to-date on technology and has the desire to learn. This position has an opportunity for growth within the company.
A company vehicle is provided for the job.
Shift: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday with an on-call rotation for weekend coverage. Friday off following on call rotation.
Similar Positions: Service Technician, Dishwasher Service Technician, Utility Technician, Appliance Repair, Maintenance Technician
Benefits: 1 Week of PTO, 3 sick days, paid holidays
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Service Manager to assure consistency in our service strategy and execution.
- Properly installs, maintains, troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs commercial equipment.
- Provides elite customer service and professionally communicates the service needed to customers.
- Properly analyzes product usage to maintain appropriate customer inventory.
- Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Supports operations through service and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload as required. Ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, and bend. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications: Field Service Technician experience is required with the following skills and abilities:
- Must have valid driver's license and clear driving record.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Education/experience in commercial equipment repair or related area is a plus.
- A customer-focused attitude, with a high degree of professionalism.
- Previous experience as a service technician in a commercial or industrial setting preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing and electrical systems preferred.
- Mechanically inclined, with the ability to use and understand basic tools.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to analyze, retain, and problem solve.
- Ability to handle customer inventory needs.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Able to work on-call after-hours, over weekends, and holidays when necessary.
HireLevel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.