HireLevel. is looking for a Logistics Coordinator in St. Louis, MO!
In the role of a Logistics Coordinator, you will collaborate with branch personnel and customers to ensure accurate and timely scheduling, documentation, and billing of products and services. The ideal candidate for this position possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the motivation to build strong relationships with the clients personnel and customers to provide a reliable and organized source for quality products and services.
Job Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO || Onsite
Compensation: $25-27/hr based off experience
Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:30am - 4:30pm
Similar Positions: Dispatcher, Sales Representative, Account Manager
Responsibilities of a Logistics Coordinator:
- Schedule technicians for delivery's and appropriate locations.
- Prepare daily work orders and schedules.
- Handle communication between customers and internal personnel to resolve inventory, service and shipment questions.
- Provide customer support for sales.
- Answer inquiries from customers, assist in determining needs and finding solutions within appropriate department.
- Handle follow-up communications with customers to insure sales/service needs are met for final resolution.
- Create and process quotes and hold orders for customers and sales reps and prepare paperwork for shipments.
- Work with management on used equipment sales and inventory inquiries.
- Utilize MRP to quote availability for new product.
- Utilize queries to quote availability of used equipment, rentals, and handling equipment.
- Access computer data for account information.
Requirements of a Logistics Coordinator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in Business or Administration preferred
- Ability to regularly sit, walk and stand; talk and hear, both in person and by phone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel, and operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work for at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com
We are an equal-opportunity employer.