Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 49606
HireLevel is looking for a Document Control Administrator in Sturgis, MI!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is looking for a Document Control Administrator to support their Supply Chain division. Must have experience in an Administrative and/or in a manufacturing environment.
Job Title: Document Control Administrator
Job Category: Full Time, Long-Term Contract
Location: Sturgis, MI
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7: 30 am - 4: 00 pm with some overtime
Similar Positions: Documentation Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Clerk, Operations Clerk
Responsibilities of the Document Control Administrator:
- Review and complete QMS documentation, including but not limited to device history records (DHRs), log sheets and databases.
- Process QMS and company records for archiving and maintain archive databases.
- Assist QMS documentation control process.
- Process employee training records and maintain database.
- Provide information regarding documentation and data to internal personnel.
- Other activities as required by the Company.
Requirements of the Document Control Administrator:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years administrative or manufacturing environment experience, medical device industry experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP (engineering resource planning) systems and data base management preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Word and Excel required.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.