Industry: Contract Administrator
Job Number: 47950
HireLevel is looking for a Documentation Specialist in Columbus, OH!
Are you a collaborative, high-energy administrative professional looking for a fast-paced office environment? Do you want to be involved in day-to-day administrative support through record and file maintenance? We want you! Our client, an international healthcare manufacturer and research firm with over 125 years of history in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Pay Rate: $19.32/hour
Location: Columbus, OH
Similar Positions: Documentation, Office, Record Keeping
Responsibilities of Documentation Specialist:
- Responsible for communicating status of new and existing requests.
- Prepares, edits, files, assembles documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence.
- Maintain files and records using numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system.
- Locates and removes file material upon request.
- Responsible for file maintenance and record keeping.
Requirements of Documentation Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 -3 years of related experience required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency is required.
- Experience using a shared drive to manage documents required.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.