HireLevel is looking for a Documentation Specialist in Columbus, OH!
This position is responsible for the creation, modification and implementation of quality and specification documents for diagnostic products. These documents include Material Specifications, Printed Materials Specifications and Purchased Standard Control Procedures for material manufactured by Third Party Manufacturers
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Long-Term Contract
Shift: Monday - Friday; 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Pay Rate: $19.32 per hour
Location: Columbus, OH
Similar Positions: Documentation, Office, Record Keeping, Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities of Documentation Specialist:
- Responsible for creating documents including Material Specifications, Printed Materials Specifications and Purchased Standard Control Procedures for material manufactured by Third Party Manufacturers.
- Document assembly (from multiple software databases concurrently), editing/formatting, and reviewing prior to routing for approval. Candidate will be using multiple software applications at once.
- Individual must have a high attention to detail with the ability to accurately create or modify documents to minimize rejection of documents in ePAS; routed documents must be meticulously accurate to obtain approval.
Requirements of Documentation Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Individual must be able to use multiple software databases concurrently (e.g. ALMS, APLM, DMS, ePAS, GS1, Lotus Notes, SBM, Microsoft: Word, Excel) to work within a document management system, verify multiple sources of information and electronically route completed documents for approval.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) proficiency is required.
- Prior experience working in healthcare/medical device manufacturing environment is beneficial.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.