HireLevel is looking for a Documentation Specialist in Lake Forest, IL!
This position is responsible for the creation, modification and implementation of quality and specification documents for diagnostic products. These documents include Material Specifications, Printed Materials Specifications and Purchased Standard Control Procedures for material manufactured by Third Party Manufacturers
Job Title: Documentation Specialist
Job Category: Full-time, Long-Term Contract
Shift: Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Similar Positions: Documentation, Office, Record Keeping
Responsibilities of Documentation Specialist:
- Using testing records and data, and under guidance of the manager, the candidate will create written reports that describe the protocol, evaluation and acceptance criteria used during testing. In addition, the candidate will create country specific files that are needed to support submissions.
- The candidate will prepare, edit, file and assemble documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence.
- Maintain numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system
- File maintenance and record keeping; locating and removing file material upon request.
Requirements of Senior Documentation Specialist:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience with Medical Device quality control or R&D laboratory testing, or Standard Control Document writing.
- Individual must be able to use multiple software databases concurrently (e.g. ALMS, APLM, DMS, ePAS, GS1, Lotus Notes, SBM, Microsoft: Word, Excel) to work within a document management system, verify multiple sources of information and electronically route completed documents for approval.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.