Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 47171
HireLevel is searching for a Drug Manufacturing Technician in the Des Plaines, IL area!
Job Category: Full time, Contract
Shift: 6 a.M. To 2: 30 p.M. OR 2 p.M. To 10: 30 p.M.
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Similar jobs: Pharmacy Technician, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician, Manufacturing Technician
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment.
- Accurately weighing raw materials and active ingredients and combining them into a blend.
- Keeps the equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair.
- Participates in the completion of work orders, including batch record documentation per cGMP (current good manufacturing process).
- Accurately follows and completes documentation with minimal errors or corrections.
- Completes training, including cGMP and safety training in a timely manner
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor s degree in a scientific related field or equivalent experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work alone or in a team and can follow procedures exactly.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements