Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 47222
Do you have a calling to help mold the lives of young children? HireLevel is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher for a developmental preschool in Carterville, IL. The Early Childhood Teacher will work with children to promote social, physical and intellectual growth needed before attending primary school.
Job Type: Full Time
Similar Positions: Preschool Teacher, Teacher, Early Education
Location: Carterville, IL
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Job Duties of the Early Childhood Teacher:
- Create lesson plans to meet individual needs of children based on the state's learning standards and developmental testing.
- Assisting in upkeep and cleanliness of the learning facility
- Participate in monthly staff meetings
- Must maintain 20 clock hours of in-service training per year as well as Mandated Reporter Training, CPR/First Aid Certification and other training required by DCFS and personal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Early Childhood Teacher:
- Minimum of 60 semester hours or an Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university with at least six hours in courses related directly to child care and/or child development, from birth to age six.
- Must meet background and drug screening requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.