Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 45279
HireLevel is hiring Electrical Assemblers in Chesterfield, MO!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six months electrical experience or electrical education.
Job Category: Contract to Direct, Full Time
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Shift Times: 6: 00am 2: 30pm or 2pm - 10pm, Mon - Fri
Similar Positions: Electromechanical Assembler, Electrical Technician, Assembler
Compensation of Electrical Assembler:
- $15.34 - $16.34 per hour depending on shift
Responsibilities of Electrical Assembler:
- Assemble main electrical power pack per design and engineering specifications using schematics
- Assemble electrical and pneumatic components, into subassemblies across multiple models in each respective product lines.
- Assemble various components into electrical and pneumatic subassemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- Responsible for completeness of subassemblies per the ATO sales order.
- Responsible for all sub assembly documentation.
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage
- Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
- Supports the assembly group in determining what is required to meet the sales order.
- Support engineering department in redesigning and building prototype sub-assemblies for presses
- Responsible for preparing the following forms when needed: material request, material return to stock, IRAD form, etc.
Requirements of Electrical Assembler:
- Basic electrical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with little or no supervision
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Personal computer skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Capable of performing assembly work with minimal assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months electrical experience
- Must meet client s background and drug screening requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.