HireLevel is looking for Electrical Assembler in Herrin, IL!
Job Title: Electrical Assembler
Job Category: Full-Time
Contract Location: Herrin, IL
Shift: 7:30am – 4:30pm | Monday - Friday
Compensation: $9.50+ per hour
Similar Positions: Electrical, Assembler, Production Circuit Boards, General Laborer
Responsibilities of Electrical Assembler:
- Performs any combination duties in assembly of electronic components onto printed circuit boards according to specifications, using hand tools
- Twists, bends, trims, strips, or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads, using hand tools.
- Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends, using pliers.
- Places plastic insulating sleeves around specified wire leads of components and shrinks sleeves into place, using heat gun.
- Crimps wire leads on underside of board, using hand tools or press.
- Applies sealer or masking compound to selected parts of board to protect parts from effects of wave solder process.
- Solders wire leads and joints on underside of board, using soldering iron, to route and connect lead wires to board and between individual components.
- Installs heat sinks, sockets, face plates, and accessories on boards
Requirements of Electrical Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-1/2-year Assembly, Machine Operator and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Pay attention to detail
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer