HireLevel is looking for Electrical worker in Herrin, IL.
Our Client provides incubation equipment services, parts, and custom engineering to poultry hatcheries worldwide. They deliver expert advice, parts, and service to help our customers maintain the optimal performance originally designed in their Chick Master, Petersime, Smith, Cumberland, and ISI machines.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Herrin, IL
Shift: Monday Through Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Similar Positions: Electrical, Machine Shop, Assembler
Job Duties for the Production Worker:
- Fabricate and assemble different hatchery incubation components
- Interpret assembly instructions from blueprints, sketches and parts list.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
Job Requirements for the Production Worker:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Knowledge of hand tools and basic power tools (hand-held drill etc) is required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must meet requirements for background and drug screening policies
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer