Industry: Maintenance Manager
Job Number: 48976
HireLevel is looking for Electrician- Industrial Maintenance in Beaver Dam, WI!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking experienced production line workers to join their team.
Job Title: Electrician- Industrial Maintenance
Job Category: Contract to Permanent
Location: Beaver Dam, WI
Shift: All Shifts Available
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities for Electrician- Industrial Maintenance:
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair of all plant equipment and utilities.
- Installation and maintenance of electrical equipment such as conduit, junction boxes, control panels, wiring, etc., in conformance to the National Electrical Code.
- Troubleshoot and install 480v and 3 phase power distribution systems.
- Complete assigned work orders, and project work promptly while maintaining a neat and orderly workplace.
- Understand and troubleshoot sensor based systems such as level controls, temperature controllers, etc.
- Repair complex electronic equipment such as programmable controllers and ink jet printers, etc.
- Perform all observations and trainings timely as required.
- Able to mechanically troubleshoot pneumatic, packaging, processing equipment and utility systems.
- Able to create and read electrical/electronic schematics and drawings, fabricate control panels and start-up new and rebuilt equipment.
- Able to read PLC code, troubleshoot using PLC software and program PLC controlled equipment.
- Support Plant Quality Systems.
- Perform all work in a safe manner and within all compliance requirements to avoid personal injury.
- Observe all plant GMP s to insure quality food products are produced
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management or required by business needs
Requirements for Electrician- Industrial Maintenance:
- High School Diploma/GED Required.
- Must have a journeyman license or 5 years of experience in Industrial Electricity and Control System.
- Must be able to read electrical diagrams and troubleshoot complex equipment
- Ability to run conduit up to 2 .
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- PLC knowledge (especially Allen Bradley), Relay Logic, VFD drives, Process Instrumentation.
- English Language Skills Able to speak, read, write.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (all shifts, extended hours, including weekends and holidays when required).
- Understand NEC as it relates to industrial installations.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and productive with minimal supervision.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.