Job Number: 48286
Hirelevel is hiring for Industrial Electricians in Granite City, IL!
This client has been around for more than 50 years providing high quality products for the railroad, vehicle, construction, and building markets throughout the world! Currently, they are searching for experienced Industrial Electricans.
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Granite City, IL
Hours: 3: 00 p.M. 11: 00 p.M. Or 11: 00 p.M - 7: 00 a.M.
Similar Positions: Electrician, Journeyman
Salary: $26.20-$29.11 an hour DOE and Great benefit package
Responsibilities of the Industrial Electricians:
- Working from schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge of different panels, voltage, and instrumentation
- Knowledge of high voltage DC
- Ability to troubleshoot overhead cranes, motor controls, relays, and PLC controls
- Familiarity with Substation Maintenance, VFDs, CNCs, and Robotics is a plus
- Conduit bending and construction in an industrial environment is a plus
- Attention to electrical awareness and safety
- Receptive attitude to learning new technology and working as a team
- Assist with special projects assigned by upper management
- Report any necessary maintenance required for equipment
Requirements of the Industrial Electricians:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
- High School Diploma required
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a Manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of PLC skills preferred, but not required
- Union experience preferred
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements