Hirelevel is hiring for Industrial Electrician in Madison, IL!
This client is a metal producing facility specializing in the production of magnesium alloy sheet and plate. The Industrial Electrician will assist with the facilities maintenance as well as upgrade, modernization, installation and troubleshooting of production equipment.
Position: Direct Hire, Full-time
Location: Madison, IL
Hours: 8am-4pm, Mon-Fri (Some weekends may be needed)
Similar Positions: Electrician, Journeyman, Maintenance Mechanic
Salary: $60k a year and Great benefit package
Responsibilities of the Industrial Electricians:
- Working from schematics and blueprints
- Knowledge of different panels, voltage, and instrumentation
- Install conduit, fittings, switches, controls and fixtures and connect all types of electrical equipment required for new installation or replacement
- Assemble, inspect, adjust, repair or replace faulty parts and wiring on all types of operating systems and facilities
- Make technical and electrical repairs as required in connection with servicing of equipment such as AC and DC motors, air compressors, relay and control equipment, switches, breakers, transformers, panel boards, batteries and starters
- Use hand tools and electrical tools such as voltage tester, continuity tester, and Volt-Ohm Multimeter for safety and accuracy
- Assist in other areas of industrial maintenance such as electronics, automation, PLCs, HVAC, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, machining, carpentry, plumbing, industrial type machine or equipment operation as needed and qualified
- Attention to electrical awareness and safety
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Industrial Electricians:
- High School Diploma required
- Technical or Trade school preferred
- Knowledge of AC and DC motors and controls
- Strong mechanical aptitude and excellent mathematic skills
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts such as 120 volts up to 2300 volt
- Must be flexible and have the ability to be on-call
- Experience with pneumatics, PLCs, motor control circuit diagrams, etc.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.