Job Number: 46996
HireLevel is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technical in Richmond, IN.
Our client was founded by a Chicago physician in 1888 to formulate known drugs; it eventually grew to also sell research-based drugs, medical devices, diagnostics, and nutritional products. An ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service to the manufacturing and support groups in all areas of the plant through preventative/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and upgrading of plant processing, packaging and the filling line equipment. This is executed in a manner which enables the plant to safely, economically and efficiently conduct business. In addition, Maintenance Department personnel serve as a technical resource to the plant, division manufacturing and engineering groups.
Job Category: Full Time, Long-term Contract
Shift: 10: 00 PM - 6: 00 AM; 3rd shift
Alternating schedule: Week 1- Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun; Week 2- Wed, Thurs
Location: Richmond, IN
Similar Positions: Technician, Machine Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering Technican, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technician
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Maintain and improve plant electrical and instrument systems to provide a high degree of Safety, Quality and Productivity, in a Food Manufacturing setting.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify and replace electrical equipment and instrumentation
- Inspect, document and perform routine quality checks in accordance with work order/job procedures and maintain cleanliness
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards! If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an industrial or commercial technician
- A two-year mechanical/electrical technical degree or equivalent
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Must have a valid driver s license
- Packaging and warehouse experience is a plus
- Work with little ot no supervision
- Ability to speak, read and write English proficiently.
- Good work stability and ability meet physical demands of the environment.