Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 39563
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is recruiting for a Manufacturing Team Member for our client in Marion, IL. For this job it is very important that you are able to work as a team, know how to follow work procedures, and have the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Location: Marion, IL
Job Type: Full Time/ All shifts available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Electronic Team Member
- Able to follow kanban flow.
- Work procedure; work point; and quality check.
- Defect handling; Check sheet handling; die change procedure; and short stop recovery.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Will perform other reasonably related tasks within the Company as required by the Supervisor or Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Electronic Team Member
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Know how to follow work procedures.
- Must be responsible and have good attendance.
- Ability to work shifts, long hours, overtime, on-call, and weekends.
- Ability to interact well with coworkers.
- Ability to understand, follow and implement posted work rules and company procedures.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.