Industry: Construction Estimator
Job Number: 48497
HireLevel is looking for an Estimator located in St. Louis, MO!
If you are passionate about delivering excellence, and think you are a great fit with our organization, we'd love to hear from you. Our team is committed to providing our customers with the innovative products and service support they need to succeed in today's dynamic market. This position is responsible for determining project costs of metal and/or wood fixtures. An ideal candidate will have the ability to use technical background of wood and metal displays coupled with engineering/ design experience to prepare accurate bids and to do load calculations.
Job Category: Full-Time
Shifts: 7: 00am- 3: 30pm, Monday-Friday
Location: St. Louis, MO
Similar Positions: Sales Person, Construction Sales, Commercial Sales, Estimator
Responsibilities of an Estimator:
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the manufacturing of store fixtures.
- Must be able to read/interpret CAD drawings, floorplans and blueprints.
- Collects, organizes and reviews quotes from suppliers.
- Works closely with Sales, Engineering, and Purchasing.
- Review construction blueprints and specifications to compile a list of doors, frames, and door hardware to be used on the project
- Must be able to be knowledgeable in all products
- Utilize Microsoft Word and Excel to create presentations, documents and spreadsheets
- Price all items and submit bids to contractors
- Being a point-of-contact for all contractors during bids and post bids
- Closing sales and following up for all needs
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of a Estimator:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must meet client background and drug test requirements.
- Proficient math and computer experience including Excel as well as other software programs.
- Must have material pricing knowledge.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
Compensation of a Estimator:
$40, 000-50, 000 yearly
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.