HireLevel is seeking a Executive Administrative Assistant with our client in Columbus, OH!
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Columbus, OH
Responsibilities of Executive Administrative Assistant :
- Performs administrative and incidental administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, answering telephones, maintaining files and supplies, keeping appointment calendar, compiling and preparing regular and special reports, and other tasks as necessary.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Initiates and follows up on all hotel and travel arrangements; prepares itineraries
- Handles all confidential correspondence and inter-company communications
- Facilitates general inter-departmental communications and interfacing
- May provide training and orientation to new staff
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements
Requirements of Executive Administrative Assistant :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working under general supervision, provides primary administrative and incidental administrative support to an executive of the Division and direct reporting departments
- Completes special assignments and projects as required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.