Industry: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 46668
HireLevel is representing a company that is virtually all aspects of agriculture, working to engage in dialogue with consumers who have questions about how today s food is grown and raised. Looking for a world class, senior level Executive Assistant that has a passion for all things dealing with food and agriculture.
The ideal professional will be reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. They will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external inquiries on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinators events, executive outreach and external relations efforts. The Executive Assistant must be a team player and thrive in a small but fast paced environment. Strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills are a must.
- FSA: Medical, Dental and Vision provided with an 80% company paid and 20% employee pay
- Short term/Long term Disability
- 5 weeks PTO
Roles and Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Must be independently able to manage CEO and staff calendars, completed expense reports, compose and send correspondence to affiliates and the board, arrange travel plans, lead coordination of board meetings and events.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO on matters related to CEO s programs and initiatives.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Creates board meetings minutes and distributes to appropriate people. Also takes detailed notes during other meetings and calls.
- Successfully creates and completes deliverables, drafts and sends acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO s ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Must act as a member of the overall team.
- Plans meetings including scheduling, agenda, location, support documents, electronic materials, logistics pertaining to registration, communication, attendance, travel, lodging, meals and venue requirements.
- Prepares and updates PowerPoint presentations from the CEO for all events and meetings.
- Follow up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Must have 10 years working with C-Suite
- Experience managing deliverables, meeting minutes and strong project coordination skills (Smart Sheet experience preferred)
- Bachelor s degree required
- Strong work tenure; Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Must be a team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat