HireLevel is hiring a Operations Assistant in O'Fallon, MO
Job Category: Contract to Hire, Full-time
Location: Saint Louis MO
Shift: Monday - Friday, times TBA
(2 month role, can go longer)
The objective of the role is to provide administrative support to the divisional operations department, assist with operations projects, and complete operations tasks. In fulfilling their duties, the job holder must follow the principles of the Management System (AMS). The job holder works according to the principles of our Corporate Responsibility Policy. The rules of conduct as outlined in the Management System (AMS), the Code of Conduct (CoC), the Employee Handbook and the guidelines for responsible corporate management (CR Principles) specify this in further detail.
Duties and responsibilities Responsibility for action:
1) Communicates relevant information on behalf of Director Operations and District Managers to leadership, peers and store personnel, allowing them to fulfill their job duties.
2) Communicates relevant tasks to store personnel and completes any required follow-up process.
3) Creates reports as required to provide information for management decision-making.
4) Promptly processes and works to resolve operational customer complaints.
5) Provides administrative and general office support to the Director Operations, District Managers, store personnel and other divisional management.
6) Assists in ordering store office supplies, uniforms, and store equipment as directed.
7) Maintains an efficient and well-organized filing system for the department and ensures items are archived and disposed of per company guidelines.
8) Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
9) Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise within area of responsibility. Acts as back up assistant, as designated by the leader, to ensure proper coverage of necessary responsibilities.
11) Interacts cooperatively with company personnel, external suppliers and service companies to exchange information and maintain a successful partnership.
12) Job responsibilities include possible access to HIPAA-protected health information; as such, employee must comply with HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and policies.
13) Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
14) Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
Gives attention to detail and follows instruction. - Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently. - Ability to work both independently and within a team environment. - Establishes goals and works toward achievement. - Effective time management; maximizes productivity. - Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. - Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures. - Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - Analyzes and interprets data. - Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties. - Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another. - Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse. - Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer