Industry: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 47046
HireLevel is recruiting for an Executive Assistant in St. Louis, MO!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation: Based on Experience
Additional Responsibilities of Executive Assistant:
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars
- Reviews and prioritizes daily activities in conjunction with the Vice President
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares itineraries and agendas
- Sorts, reads, and annotates all incoming and outgoing mail
- Greets people for appointments, interviews, and meetings
- Maintains accurate files and records of correspondence, reports, contracts, and related materials
- Records and distributes minutes of meetings to appropriate parties
Job Requirements of Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in a senior support role
- Familiarity with Concur Travel, Skype for Business, and Expense Reporting tool
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.