Industry: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 48530
HireLevel is representing a fortune 100 company that specializes in health care opportunity. This company is a results driven workforce that continues to provide solutions to improve our health care systems. Currently, they are seeking a world class, senior level Executive Assistant that has a passion for making a daily impact.
The ideal professional will be reporting directly to a Diversity and Inclusion Executive, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison, organizes and coordinators events, and manages executive outreach and external relations efforts. The Executive Assistant must be a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Must be independently able to manage executive and staff calendars, completed expense reports, compose and send correspondence to affiliates and the board, arrange travel plans, lead coordination of board meetings and events.
- Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manages a variety of special projects for the executive
- Creates meetings minutes and distributes to appropriately, also takes detailed notes during other meetings and calls.
- Coordinate and execute events
- Plans meetings including scheduling, agenda, location, support documents, electronic materials, logistics pertaining to registration, communication, attendance, travel, lodging, meals and venue requirements.
- Prepares and updates PowerPoint presentations for all events and meetings.
- Follow up on contacts made by the executive and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Bachelor s degree required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Previous event planning experience
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat