HireLevel is looking for an Executive Assistant in St. Louis, MO!
Our client, based out of St. Louis MO was created to fill an existing gap in services for women. Imagine working for a non-profit that is cultivating a movement of women who understand that they can level themselves up and reach their fullest potential. By collaborating with approved employers in the region, our client offers helpful resources and employment opportunities. The team is a community of coaches, cheerleaders and supporters who are committed to seeing their members fulfilled and successful. Come and be a part of a charitable organization that takes its members from surviving to thriving!
Job Type: Full Time/ 6-month Contract to hire potential/ Could possibly convert into Permanent position sooner/
Primarily 8-5 M-F. Hybrid potential where a couple days a week they work off site.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation: $20-$25 hourly /Based on Experience
*Other BENEFITS, once converted to Perm. Employment*
Responsibilities can include but may not be limited to:
- Manage scheduling for company executive(s)
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports
- Order, monitor and manage office supplies
- Book and organize travel arrangements
- Make and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide helpful support to visitors/ members
- Previous experience in an admin assistant role required (3-5 years min. experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.