Industry: Executive Assistant
Job Number: 48990
HireLevel is looking for an Executive Search Coordinator with our client in Glendale, WI!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. With guidance from the Director Executive Talent Acquisition, supports the executive talent acquisition team with administrative activities that impact the team s ability to recruit leadership and executive level talent.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Glendale, WI
Compensation: $19-25 per hour, based on experience
Similar Positions: Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Responsibilities of Executive Search Coordinator:
- Acts as the face of the company and concierge for leadership and executive level candidates (internal and external) in a manner that positively impacts their perception of the company.
- Supports and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.E., search firms and global internal partners).
- Manages and coordinates complex interview schedules (telephone, video and on-site) with candidates and company leadership/executives in multiple time zones and multiple countries, including travel arrangements (air, hotel, and ground transportation).
- Ensures candidates and interviewers have all necessary information (i.E., interview itinerary, resume, travel itinerary, job description etc.) to ensure a positive experience for all.
- Ensures the interview day runs smoothly for candidates and interviewers by monitoring the progress throughout the day.
- Serves as the administrative point of contact with the executive assessment vendor partner.
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) as needed.
Requirements of Executive Search Coordinator:
- Minimum of five years of experience providing administrative support with significant interaction at the executive level.
- Proven ability to balance multiple complex detailed activities.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and comfort to communicate with senior level leadership in the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to establish and re-establish priorities.
- Impeccable attention to detail; must ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to innovate and assist with developing new processes.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus and ability to build successful partnerships.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A positive attitude in a fast paced environment with a willingness to adapt to change.
- Desire to continuously develop self by seeking and accepting feedback, building self-awareness, and making visible improvements in skills and behaviors
- Experience using Taleo is a plus.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.